- 2007 (JUNE): CHEFS STUDIO AUSTRALIAN $20,000 IRON CHEF MELBOURNE : TOP TEN FROM 32 CHEFS (Competitors all from Australia’s best restaurants).
- 2006 - Represented Australia in 'Trophee de Passion in Paris. Won Trophy for taste (degustation).
- National selection for Bocuse D'or - 2nd place.
- Travel to Turin to cook for olympic committee.
- 2005 - Restaurant of champions competition at Sydney Exhibition Centre - 1st place.
- 2002 National selection for Bocuse D'or - 2nd place.
- Restaurant of Champions competition - awarded sliver medalist in competition at Sydney Exhibition Centre.